ABOUT OUR RESCUE
Bradford Cat Watch Rescue rehabilitates and re-homes cats and kittens across the West Yorkshire region and is run entirely by volunteers who work tirelessly saving the lives of over 500 cats and kittens every year.
Our mission is to save the lives of homeless, unwanted, sick, and injured cats and to work with our community to provide information, community projects and support for people and cats. Currently we achieve this mission by:
• Providing shelter, medical care, evaluation, and treatment to cats who have become homeless
• Finding appropriate homes for the cats and kittens in our care
• Providing people who care for cats with resources, education, and support to help keep human-animal bonds strong and prevent cats from becoming homeless
• Promoting low-cost spay/ neuter services to cat owners in need to prevent the births of unwanted litters
• Working closely with other organisations to implement projects and programs that positively impact cats and people at a community and regional level Our Guiding Values:
• Compassion for cats: We focus on the individual welfare and future of each cat in need
• Expertise: We strive in promoting information on cat welfare, health, and behaviour
• Respect for people: We treat our volunteers, supporters, adopters, and community with respect
• Impact: We have a significant and measurable positive impact on the cats in our community
• Collaboration: We work with other individuals and organisations to save more lives
• Integrity: We act with integrity and value transparency
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in every aspect of our work
Please view our Kitty Courtesy rules for when visiting the rescue.