Many of you will have seen “Little Jimmy Sore Paws” who arrived with us Tuesday.
He has been such a good boy allowing us to dress all his 4 paws TWICE.
He is having twice a day dressing, more changed with time in between to let the air help with the healing process.
Whilst we don’t know the exact details of his accident we believe his extensive burns have been caused accidently by jumping on a hot surface such as an induction hob.
We know Jimmy has a long road to recovery which we will support him with throughout.