Please familiarise yourself with our Kitty Courtesy Guidelines so that your visit to BCWR will be a happy one you, us and the cats we care for. We work really hard to ensure the safety and happiness of our cats and ask that you help us by following this.
You are guests in the cat’s home so please be respectful.,
Handwash is provided – please use before entry to the rescue and upon leaving.
– Do not feed the cats
– Do not push the cats off the chairs
– Do not move the cats with your feet
– Feel free to walk around the rescue – don’t run
– The cat equipment is for cats only
– No vaping or electronic cigarettes in the rescue at any time
– Please do not pick up the cats
– Don’t wake a sleeping cat
– Leave the cats to roam and come to you
We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Breaking the rules will result in you being asked to leave the rescue.