Shock as three-week old kitten found covered in nail polish and left for dead – Examiner Live
“Poor Vimto had a long night – we were juggling between saving her little life, keeping her warm, fed, ventilated and attempting to remove what we believe may be nail polish.
I have headache from the strong fumes from the nail polish so goodness knows how Vimto is feeling.
Her eyes ears and nose were all affected, as was much of her fur.
We do not know the cause of this incident, all we do know is that poor Vimto is such a tough cookie to make it through the night.”
Read Vimto’s story as covered by Examiner Live: