Site Loader

Jimmy had now been with us for exactly 5 weeks.

Jimmy arrived with us bearing the most horrific burns to his paws and mouth.

We believe this was accidental injury due to the even thickness of the burns .. and most likely he waded through a carelessly spilt corrosive liquid such as caustic soda or battery acid.

Jimmy was fed via an oesophageol tube for 2 weeks until he had decided he didn’t need it any more.. and removed it… twice.

Jimmy is now doing really well and has been transferred out of our critical care into foster care.

He is eating well by himself, his paws have healed up miraculously and now he is such a happy playful little lad.

Thankyou so much for all your continued support so that we can save lives like Jimmy’s.